A great deal of the work of engineering teams involves viewing and referencing draw- ings on a daily basis. Without an easily accessible and searchable system, a heavy ad- min burden is placed on engineers as they need constant access to the correct and cur- rent information.
BaseStone integrates with the Common Data Environment (CDE) to streamline access
- The process on BaseStone completed in half the amount of steps
- Drawings batch imported using BaseStone’s Enterprise Bridge (eB) link
- Significant time savings compared to the manual process.
- Reduced admin burden
- Ensure engineers are looking at the latest version of the drawing which reduces the risk of mistakes being made due to outdated drawings.
- BaseStone makes it easier to share information with others on the project
- Other benefits include reduced printing and paper costs which were not accounted for in this study but provide an additional saving and environmental benefit.
Download and share
The case study of our latest release