BaseStone seeks exceptional SaaS sales professionals to disrupt one of the largest industries in the world – construction, and help lead BaseStone to becoming the capital’s next multi-million pound tech startup.
BaseStone is revolutionising the construction industry. We help engineers use mobile devices to simplify collaboration and deliver better projects for less, more quickly. The way we do this is unique within the tech community. Thousands of engineers rely on our system. Our clients are some of the world’s largest construction companies and we have been adopted on some of the largest civil engineering projects in Europe, including the £15bn Crossrail.
We are a thriving private, pre-IPO, London based company with an important mission who have recently closed another round of financing for expansion. Our plan is to go from 10 to 20 staff in the next 6 months. We are looking for the most brilliant and ambitious technical sales experts in London who want to get in on the ground floor of one of the capital’s most exciting award winning companies.
We are a young company with major clients and strategic positioning as thought leaders and partners (not vendors) with our customers. To be successful, a sales representative will need to be skilled at driving the entire sales process from prospecting to close with large enterprise organizations. This will include targeted outbound prospecting, uncovering customer projects and initiatives, managing complex buying and procurement cycles, and strategic account planning and execution.
The sales representative will participate in regional planning and be responsible for accurately forecasting sales activity and revenue while building and maintaining satisfied and referenceable customers.
What you’ll be doing on a typical day…
- Develop strategies for selling directly to construction customers within your assigned territory
- Map out account plans to identify and close new opportunities for growth including expansion, cross sells, and professional service opportunities in current customers
- Manage complex sales-cycles which include our entire portfolio of SaaS offerings and present to C-level executives
- Ability to effectively work at all levels of the organization including program managers, contracting officers, developers and senior executives
- Work with senior management and accounting to negotiate contracts in the procurement cycle
- Employ strategic solution selling skills within complex customer environments
- Provide regular account reviews (quarterly business reviews) to highlight key results, metric analysis, demonstrated value and emphasize the ROI, as well as, recommend process/procedure changes to better utilise BaseStone’s services including new products (via our product roadmap)
- Qualify sales opportunities based on BaseStone’s sales methodology and metrics, to include customer fit and success criteria
- Demonstrate expansion of the Basestone solution beyond the functionality introduced during implementation process and consistently seek new business opportunities by presenting, recommending and upselling new BaseStone products, services and partner solutions
- Work closely with marketing on customer nurture campaigns
You will have…
- Proven track record in meeting/exceeding individual targets and quotas
- 6+ years of software solution sales and/or account management
- 3+ years sales experience to Enterprise Customers
Previous experience with a value based sales, ‘solution selling’, target account sales, ‘complex sales’ or similar sales methodology
- Proven success working with a SaaS company
- Ability to identify, critique, suggest and implement intelligent changes to the customers’ construction tech 2.0 initiatives
- Ability and desire to independently interact with multi-functional teams
- Communicate effectively at all levels of an organization, from individual contributors to C-level
- Past experience providing solutions/sales/software into construction, the public sector/government is highly desired
What we offer…
Competitive base salary plus commission, a generous stock option package and great benefits are offered. In addition, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with an intelligent, passionate and positive team of awesome people who are dedicated to making a difference and improving the world of construction – an industry that touches everyone on the planet. BaseStone is an equal opportunity employer.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org