Business Development Rep (BDR)
BaseStone seeks exceptional SaaS sales professionals to disrupt one of the largest industries in the world – construction, and help lead BaseStone to becoming the capital’s next multi-million pound tech startup. The Business Development Rep will support Account Executives in identifying opportunities for outbound sales while keeping a watchful eye on all inbound leads, and help manage all aspect of BaseStone’s sales pipeline.
BaseStone is revolutionising the construction industry. We help engineers use mobile devices to simplify collaboration and deliver better projects for less, more quickly. The way we do this is unique within the tech community. Thousands of engineers rely on our system. Our clients are some of the world’s largest construction companies and we have been adopted on some of the largest civil engineering projects in Europe, including the £15bn Crossrail.
We are a thriving private, pre-IPO, London based company with an important mission who have recently closed another round of financing for expansion. Our plan is to go from 10 to 20 staff in the next 6 months. We are looking for the most brilliant and ambitious technical sales experts in London who want to get in on the ground floor of one of the capital’s most exciting award winning companies.
As an active member of the BaseStone Sales team, you will be driving leads and targets to help build pipeline, opportunities, and drive revenues in identified territories. You will become an expert in generating, prospecting, and qualifying leads – one of the most important components of the sales process, you will be a hunter type by nature and enjoy prospecting and cold calling.
What you’ll be doing on a typical day…
- Support an account executive in their upcoming deals, prospecting and pipeline management
- Developing BaseStone’s top strategic opportunities
- Developing sales leads in target accounts
- Actively prospecting via phone/email daily to key stakeholders within our target accounts
- Collaborating with marketing to refine messaging and build out key campaigns/marketing programs
- Utilizing a 5-8 touch process to follow-up on leads and targets
- Following up on leads generated from demand creation events (webinars, tradeshows, etc)
- Qualifying and promoting leads using BaseStone’ sales process methodology
- Working closely with marketing and sales leadership to convert leads to sales opportunities
- Keeping abreast of all new products, market trends, future directions and the competition
- Attaining monthly, quarterly and annual individual objectives
- Logging all notes and activities in CRM system
You will have…
- 2+ years of experience of software solutions sales into Construction
- Understanding of technical document management solution features
- Ability to collaborate with marketing, partners and the respective sales teams
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree or greater preferred
What we offer…
Competitive base salary plus commission, a generous stock option package and great benefits are offered. In addition, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with an intelligent, passionate and positive team of awesome people who are dedicated to making a difference and improving the world of construction – an industry that touches everyone on the planet.. BaseStone is an equal opportunity employer.
Send your CV to email@example.com