The process without BaseStone involves manually finding and printing drawings, carrying these to site and marking up by hand where the installations are. Then the engineer returns to the office to copy up notes and re-mark up drawing neatly
With BaseStone, the right designs and drawings are all accessible whilst on site from the mobile application. The engineer can mark up locations on BaseStone and add photos.
- The process on BaseStone is completed in far fewer steps
- Reduced admin burden on Engineers
- repetitive work of re-marking up drawings is cut down and reports are generated automatically by the system.
- Engineers do not have to carry paperwork which can be a major burden when carrying out inspections and travelling to and from the site.
- Other benefits include reduced printing and paper costs which were not accounted for in this study but provide an additional saving and environmental benefit.
Download and share
The case study of our latest release